Your health is beyond value. Welcoming you to our studio to exercise and to relax, makes us and we hope you, very happy. It’s a great way to boost your immune system and to support a healthy lifestyle.
We want to do everything possible to make sure you have a safe and pleasant experience while visiting the studio. We would like to bring your attention to the following measures:-
• The door will open 15 minutes before the class or workshop. Please come on time so that we can stagger arrivals and keep a safe distance in the doorway.
• Keep a distance of 1.5 m from each other.
• Please bring you own yoga mat. Our mats are laid out to indicate where to place your mat. If you don’t have your own mat, you can buy one from us. We sell very good quality mats made by Manduka.
• As much as possible, please use the toilet at home.
• Face masks may be worn, but it’s not mandatory.
• We will be offering some classes on line. Handy if you’re not in a position to come to the studio in person, but you’re well enough to exercise. Online reservations will work the same as when you book a class in the studio. Approximately 30 minutes before the class, you will receive a Zoom-link via e-mail.
• If you have a cold, or you have any (even mild) cold-like symptoms, we kindly ask you to stay at home.
We can get through these unprecedented times together, with support and consideration for each other. We look forward to welcoming you, both in person and online. Stay fit in body and mind!
Team Womanhood Studio / update 18-10-2020