Tijd: 18:00 - 21:00
Birthing Preparation Course in English
1, 8, 15, 22 of November 2019 from 19.00 until 22.00
at the Womanhood Studio
What is HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method?
HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method is a method for achieving a safer, easier and more comfortable birth. It returns women the art of birthing in a way that allows her to summon her natural birthing instincts to birth her baby with ease. This method is based on the belief that a healthy woman carrying a healthy baby, having a healthy pregnancy, who is properly prepared, is able to have a comfortable and gentle birthing.
The founder of HypnoBirthing® method is Marie Mongan who developed a thoroughly designed course that assists the birthing mother to become empowered and confident, as she trusts the inner wisdom of her body to know how to birth her baby intuitively. Moreover, the course assist also the birthing partner to become empowered and confident in providing support to the birthing mother.
What you will learn at HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method Birthing Preparation Course?
The course program includes education in special breathing techniques, self-hypnosis, relaxation, affirmation, visualization, bonding and birthing physiology, all designed to assist the birthing mother and their birthing partners to become empowered and confident. Specifically, the course will address the following topics:
Building a Positive Experience
- Philosophy of HypnoBirthing®
- Instinctive birth, how we have birthed in the past, how we birth now
- Woman’s body is wonderfully created to give birth, peek into anatomy and physiology of birthing
- Words do matter, learning the vocabulary that will evoke comfortable emotions and positive hormones
- Using self hypnosis to create positive birth outcomes, how does it work?
Baby, Body and Mind – Let Them Bond
- Falling in love with your baby, activities to connect with the baby while still in your belly and reinforcing baby’s welcome after baby’s birth
- Preparing your mind and body for birthing success
- Breathing techniques
- Positions for relaxation
- Deep relaxation techniques and visualization, Rainbow script
- Learning Light Touch Massage
- Toning the body
- Preparing your body for healthy birthing with proper nutrition
- Selecting care provider and your birthing environment
Preparing To Welcome Your Baby
- Deepening relaxation techniques
- Define your birth preferences
- How to avoid artificial induction of labor
- Your body and your baby are working with you and for you during pregnancy and birth
- Instinctive birth, returning back to our birthing roots
- Releasing emotions, fears and limiting thoughts
When The Birth Starts
- The phases of birth explained simply
- Preparation of birth companion’s role for labor
- As labor moves along, relaxation and breathing techniques
- What to do when labor slows or rests
- Misconceptions about labor
- Hallmarks of labor
- What is happening when the labor advances
- Birth breathing
- The power of doing nothing
Final Act of Birth and Bonding
- Breathing Love, Bringing Life
- Positions for labor, descent and birthing
- Bonding with your baby
When and where HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method Birthing Preparation Course will take place?
HypnoBirthing® The Mongan Method course will take place on four Friday evenings i.e. 1th, 8th, 15th, 22th of November 2019 from 19.00 until 22.00 at the Womanhood Studio. It is desired that the course is undertaken at the minimum of 24th weeks of pregnancy.
What are the costs for HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method Birthing Preparation Course?
The cost of the course for both, expecting mother and the birthing partner is 375,00 EUR. On the course you will also receive your own copy of the class text book HypnoBirthing® The Mongan Method including the Rainbow Relaxation and Affirmations CD.
In case you need to cancel the participation at the course the full price is reimbursed when the cancellation is done 7 days or more prior to the start of the course. When the cancellation is done within 7 day prior to the course 70% of the price is reimbursed.
The course will be taught by Dr. Nina Bogerd who is certified HypnoBirthing® Childbirth Educator and Doula.
Do you need to bring anything with you on the HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method Birthing Preparation Course?
It is advisable that you attend the course in comfortable clothing allowing you freedom of movement and comfort. If you feel that you might get hungry during the course bring with you some light snack. We will take care that cup of warm tea will be available through the course.
Would you like to get more information on the HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method Birthing Preparation Course?
You are very welcome to walk into Womanhood studio on any Friday in October, except on 25.10, between 13.00 -15.00 when Dr. Nina Bogerd is present to provide you with information needed. In case you can not stop by, or she is not there, please contact her using email: email@example.com by or by giving her a call: 061 961 87 09.
You are very welcome to register for HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method Birthing Preparation Course with following the link.