Tijd: 10:00 - 17:15
Whether this is your first pregnancy or not the road to parenthood is a very special time for you and your family.
In the Netherlands, it’s important to know about ‘the standard ‘approach to pregnancy and birth from what you may be used to in your own country. But… don’t stress!
Getting the knowledge and learning the techniques from this course will empower and support you and your partner in having the birth experience you most wish for.
Join us (from 3rd trimester; 28 weeks plus) in the historical city center of Delft. This course will not only be informational and practical, but also lots of fun!!
Subjects that will be covered:
– The physiology of birth, including all stages
– Pain coping techniques and options available
– Instinctive versus guided pushing
– Home versus hospital birth
– Birth planning
– Postpartum support and care
With involvement of your partner, continuous support and one-on-one guidance, you will most likely have an empowering, safe and joyful birth experience. These topics and more will be discussed during our course together.
– Start at 11:00 am. Please arrive early to settle in.
– 13:00 Break for lunch (city center/bring your own)
– Finish 18:15 pm.
– Wear comfortable cloth
– Please remove shoes at entry to the studio
– Price: per *couple, thee and snacks included – 155 EURO
– Payment confirms registration (see link in event)
– Max. 8 couples
You can book your spot here!
*”A couple” can be your birth support partner, mother, sister or friend.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Maggie and Tami
* Your teachers/hosts are both certified, trained and experienced birth doulas and child birth educators.