Womanhood Studio Re-opening 1 July 2020
Dear Members & Womanhood Community,
We are thrilled to reopen our doors and welcome you again into our loving space, where mindfulness, movement and connection rules!
We would like to inform you of the following rules and standards that have been recommended by the Association of Yoga schools in the Netherlands and the RIVM that have been implemented in our studio.
We kindly ask you to take those points into consideration, knowing that we will never be able to guarantee 100% implementing all of the ideas/guidelines, as it might be inapplicable in our studio situation.
We do ask you to consider each other’s space, respect how different we might feel about the COVID situation, and also treat one another with compassion, an open-mind and patience during this time.
- Any symptoms of having a cold, tightness in chest, fever, or if someone in your household has had similar symptoms – kindly do not join the class.
- In-studio lessons we invite maximum 10 members – here we have mapped out the studio according to the 1.5 meter rules.
- Please come in your yoga/gym clothing. We unfortunately do not have enough space in our toilets to respect the 1.5 meter rules.
- Disinfect & wash your hands upon entry.
- Please try to use your toilet at home prior to your lesson.
- Our mats will be disinfected prior to and after sessions. Should you wish to bring your own mats – you are more than welcome to do so. We highly encourage you to bring your own personal yoga mat.
- During lessons, adjustments and advice for poses can only be given verbally, therefore avoiding physical contact as much as possible.
- To prevent gathering/hanging out after lessons, we will unfortunately not be offering a warm cup of tea after lessons. We’re sad about it too!
- To consider hygiene preparation for the next class or massage, we ask you kindly to leave the studio as soon as possible after the lesson.
- You are more than welcome to socialise on the patio outside of the studio, using social distancing! ?
- Our studio opens 15 mins prior to a lesson to avoid too many members rushing in at once.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- Please park your bikes at the other side of the studio (not in front of the door) or at the bridge opposite to Best Western hotel.
We will re-evaluate all of the above, step by step, as we move into the next month. And yes…It is indeed a lot to consider, but your safety and peace of mind is our priority and we trust you understand. Thank you for your patience!
We are more than excited to welcome you all once again in our sacred space for mindfulness, movement and well-being! Please encourage your friends and family to visit Momoyoga and our site for our latest class offerings and updates.
With love & light,
The Womanhood Studio Team