- 7 pitted Medjool Dates
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cacao
- 1 drop of dōTERRA peppermint essential oil
- 1 drop of dōTERRA wild orange essential oil
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1 tbsp cacao
Make the brownies:
- Chop the walnuts in a foodprocessor (keep 6 walnuts to decorate)
- Add the dates, melted coconut oil, cacao and essential oils and mix until it is a solid dough.
- Form the dough into a square.
Make the frosting:
- Melt the coconut oil with the cacao
Finish your brownies
- Frost the brownies with the chocolate frosting.
- Decorate with the walnuts
- Let it rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut the brownie into equal pieces.
If you are interested in the essential oils you are more then welcome to smell them in the studio and we can give you more information about it.